ABBA Limo Houston Service
Here at ABBA Limo Houston Service, we endeavor to hire and train only the most competent, polite, and respectful drivers, to ensure your transportation experience is as pleasant as possible. We have extremely high standards for our drivers and for our management, to ensure that you get where you need to go, when you need to go there.
For more information about our chauffeurs and our management system, see below.
Every one of our talented chauffeurs are trained using the LCT Professional Chauffeur Training Program. These program covers safety, defensive driving, and map reading, among other skills that every driver should have.
What ABBA Limo Houston Service Chauffeurs must have?
In addition to taking this course, our drivers should have:
Passed the LCT certification test after training
- Passed ten-year criminal record and driving background checks at the time of employment
- Passed yearly driving and background checks
- Been drug tested at the time of employment and are subject to random drug tests after employment
- The ability to speak more than one language (multilingual), upon request
- The ability to sub-contract to other transportation companies in the event a group’s size or needs exceeds the capabilities of our staff or fleet
- The directive to confirm by telephone if a limousine breaks down en route
- The initiative to confirm before pickup by phone or email
- The ability to service the needs of clients both within and without the state of Texas
- The ability to provide door-to-door service.
ABBA Limo Houston Service also provide special services for clients arriving at airports, including having the chauffeur hold a sign with the company name and the name of the party, so he is easy for arrivals to find. We do allow employees of the same company to share rides.
ABBA Limo Houston Service Management
We use the best management systems available to make reserving and confirmations as easy as possible. In order to provide the very best service to our clients, we:
Use the Advance Reservation System (LMS software), which immediately confirms the time, date, and name of every reservation made
- Call on the day of service to confirm pick up place and time
- Provide dispatch assistance available 24/hrs. a day, in case of emergencies
- Use a tracking system to locate any of our vehicles at any time
- Use a monitoring system for driver and passenger safety
- Provide usage reports upon request
- Use the very best security protocols to protect passenger data and profiles, with a physical backup in a bank vault.